Sunday, February 15, 2009

I have no idea where the depressing emo kid that posted yesterday came from. She went away, though, as soon as I was on the train and headed for the city. Should've known it was the suburbs getting me down. Also, Caspian & The Good Times helped. Their music is so darn pretty it gives me the chills. I can see myself growing addicted to their live shows, though I'll try to keep it less than, say, Factory45. Haha.

Also saving my mood yesterday was this girl:



Again, haha!

All in all, it was a really great night. Beautiful music, beer and girly talk, Din Nye Ven, Floss, and some quite weird texts in my cell's outbox. I was obviously horribly teenage-drunk, but hey! That's my favorite kind.

Also a favorite, especially live:

Caspian & The Good Times - Hold The Federal Line MP3 (box.net)

No comments: