Sunday, September 14, 2008

Saturday Night Live.

I would put a video up but it would be useless. NBC have already removed several from YouTube. So, to see it, do a search on Saturday Night Live, Sarah Palin, Hillary Clinton, Tina Fey, Amy Poehler, etc. It's hilarious and spot-on.

What is this "it" I'm speaking of, you ask? Well, du'h! Tina Fey and Amy Poehler as Sarah Palin and Hillary Clinton in a Saturday Night Live sketch from yesterday.



Anyone even slightly interested in American politics and the upcoming election will get a kick out of this.

I'm actually reading a whole bunch of blogs that follow the happenings over there in the big America. Some of my favorites are Crooks and Liars and The Wonkette. Links are in the sidebar. I was even considering going over there around the beginning of November with a girl from school, doing voluntary work and just being a part of it all. Hopefully celebrate Mr. Barack Obama as the next Prez.

But, alas, I am broke. Maybe in 2012?

Anywho, I just thought I'd break this constant stream of The Streets related posts. Though it'll be back, the album is out TOMORROW and I'm picking it up right after class. Okay, right after Ben & Jerry's with a couple of the girls, which is the deal RIGHT after class. But tomorrow, fo' sho'.

'night!

No comments: