Sunday, June 22, 2008

I Completely Forgot...

John Mayer, ffs! How the hell do I forget about John bloody Mayer?

The concert was alright. I don't know why, but it didn't really ever get GREAT like I expected it to. I think it was all the jamming. Dude jams too much. We get it, you're awesome, get over it.

And, well, he didn't play my favorites. Only "Why Georgia". And that's a stupid thing to bitch about because obviously there has to be choices made, when you've had 3 records out. And, he did play for 2 hours. And, both of my favorites are from his very first (and very best, IMO) album, and since this was his Continuum tour, well. I get it.

The greatest thing about it was just... IT WAS JOHN MAYER. Fuckin' hell. He is downright edible. Only problem is that he totally knows that. He came off quite arrogant, actually. But who am I to judge.

I can't find the protective cap for my camera, thus I didn't bring it, thus I only have shitty cell-phone quality pictures. All you can basically see is a dude without a face holding on to a guitar. And loads of bright lights.

Today's been really weird. I can't really figure it out. I went back to bed for a few hours this morning. And then I've been cleaning the kitchen hardcore. Sheila apparantly saw it fit to leave all her dirty fucking dishes behind when she moved out, and never came back. That was absolutely disgusting. She hadn't even at least rinsed off leftovers or anything. Jesus Christ, that was gross.

But the kitchen doesn't smell anymore. I can move out with my conscience clear.

Oh shit, I really can't wait to move out. I'm sick of this place. And I think I'll get sick of the new place pretty quickly as well. All those people. Strangers, even. I want my own place. Casa de Unni. Why is everything in Copenhagen so bloody expensive? I have a friend, Mette, who lives in Haderslev(!!), she just got a 2 (wait, I have no idea how to say that in English. Whatevs, there's a living room and a bedroom) ... apartment for less than 4000/month. That's just not fair. But then again, who wants to live in fucking Haderslev??

Fuck, and I was just gonna mention John Mayer. Not ramble on about dishes and apartments and whatnot.

I'm experiencing withdrawals from a serious lack of Ben & Jerry's today. Now I just need to get dressed and shit to get to the store. Ahhh, it might be too much work. I'll think about it.

Fuckers.

No comments: