Monday, June 23, 2008

Bubbles.

I just wrote a way long post. But I really don't feel like going into specifics.

Today is in bulletpoints.

  • DRAMA! -I don't think I'll ever get it. I never know what I did or said, or didn't do or say, or did do but never said, or wtf.
  • Jack's place = fun and beer and Hot Fuzz and absolutely no drama. All simple.
  • I have absolutely no clue what I'd do without my boys.
  • I'm this close to saying "Fuck it" to my exam tomorrow/Wednesday. Seriously, just give me the damn hat already. I've earned it. And I have an insane need to just throw it far, far away.
  • I've said the word "fuck" way too many times in the last 24+ hours. It's fucked.
Life is pretty fucked.

I'll leave you with these guys:


This is Jack and Jimmy.
Jack likes his lizard named Doom, MÆDL, and beer.
Jimmy likes World of Warcraft, violins, and bloody anarchy.

I need junk food.

No comments: