Sunday, June 22, 2008

7AM.

Did I ever mention how much I love mornings?

I woke up at 4AM and decided to go for a walk all over Frederiksberg. With the voice of Alex Turner in various bands in my ears. I'm gonna miss Frederiksberg. While I've lived in Vanløse, I've almost spent more time there than I have here. At some point I just fell in love with it. Frederiksberg Have in particular. Adds another favorite bench. 1st is at my grandparents's house overlooking Vesterhavet. 2nd is at Fugleøen down at the lakes. But yeah. Shut up.

What's up with the walking, anyway? It's only a few weeks since I did that freakishly long walk around town. 11 fucking km. That's just weird.

I keep thinking it's Saturday. I have absolutely no idea where Saturday went. It just didn't feel like an entire day went by. I don't know how to explain it.

It's all very strange. But it was a good day. Even if it feels like it didn't really happen.

I've been up for 3 hours. So I was walking for about 2. I think I'll just go back to sleep. I can't deal with it being Sunday, and my final exam being so fucking close. This one might hurt a little. I never have any idea how I do in this class. My grades stretch from 00-12. So, failing or top marks. I'm sort of hoping for a 4th 10. It would just a way too perfect end to say goodbye to that life. I really can't wait for it to be over.

I feel really weird. It's just strange. I already said that.

Yeah, just shut up already.

No comments: