Thursday, December 3, 2009

Joyeux Noël.

It usually takes The Killers to release their annual Christmas-single for me to get that elusive Christmas spirit. This year's is a collaboration with Wild Light and Mariachi El Bronx. Never heard of either, and I must admit I still prefer the first two singles they did in 2006 and 2007 where it was 'just' The Killers and not all these other people. I'm still sort of weirded out by the Elton John and Neil Tennant collaboration from last year.

Anywho. It's almost Christmas! I've only been really listening to one Christmas song of late; Bright Eyes' version of Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas. But I've only really been listening to Bright Eyes in general lately.



As
¡Happy Birthday Guadalupe! is for charity, I suggest you go download the song at iTunes. Instead, here's Bright Eyes.

Bright Eyes - Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas

No comments: