Monday, April 6, 2009

Twitter



Where do I go when I don't have a friend
Where do I go at another day's end
Nobody loves me
Somebody loves me on
Twitter

I think I'm a big big loser
Then I go to my computer
Turn it on, and I feel grand
All because of
Twitter

Direct message me
Please please message me
Or at least reply to my
Twitter

Tweet tweet tweet tweet
Tweet tweet tweet tweet
Tweet tweet tweet tweet
Tweet
Twitter


Ingrid Michaelson - Twitter Song MP3
(left click)
(yes, I've changed filehost)

It's so sweet. And she's fun to follow on Twitter. Yes. I'm so there.

Favorite famous people to follow (in no particular order):
Ingrid Michaelson
Ashton Kutcher
Mark Hoppus
Travis Barker
Russel Brand
John Mayer
Mike Skinner
Lily Allen
And the one, the only - Ryan Seacrest (I love that man)



I'm off to meet my brother for a bit of shopping and probably Fast and Furious (4) at the movies. Did you know that Vin Diesel had two short movies submitted into Sundance Festival (and one other I don't remember) before he had his big breakthrough? That man is awesome.

No comments: