Friday, January 2, 2009

Happy new years - Poladroid style



There's finally a Windows version of the Poladroid software out. Just a beta, but so far I've encountered zero problems worth mentioning. Expect more photos like this, as I'm hooked (and I know, I'm pretty late, but ohhhh well).

Anywho. I had an awesome New Years. We were about 10 girls for dinner, which was really fun. Then moved on to an afterparty in a basement in suburban Copenhagen. I believe we were around 35 people at midnight. Awesome party. Will probably post more pictures later, but I've been completely dead all day. I've read a book and a half, watched almost the entire first season of Heroes on telly, and genereally just had my lazy bum planted safely on the couch. A lovely way to start the new year.

Here's to 2009 kicking 2008's ass!

No comments: