Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Sorry I've been MIA. Finally got a decent internet connection today, so posting should go back to normal now (because I was oh so constistent before, y' know).

Christmas was alright. Now it's New Year's tomorrow and I thought an end of year quiz was in its place. Oh, it's also my birthday tomorrow. The big 21. Yay me, I guess, though I feel like birthdays are way overrated. Anywho! I'll get to it.

Describe 2008 with 3 words:
Changes, growing up (that's almost one word), rollercoaster.
Where did you travel to in 2008:
I went to Brussels in April(?) I think it was.
Have you already made plans for travelling in 2009 - and if yes, where to?
No definite plans. But I want to go to London. Or New York. One or the other.
Best book you read in 2008?
I don't know, I read a lot. I love the Thursday Next series by Jasper Fforde, but I can't pick between the 3 ones (out of, I think, 5) I've read.
Best film you saw in 2008?
Again, I don't really remember. I'm 99 % sure there are a bunch of smaller films I've loved much more than the ones I can think of now, which are only the blockbusters. The Dark Knight, Pineapple Express, Tropic Thunder. All very entertaining movies, but not in the OMG I LOVE THIS MOVIE AND WANT TO MARRY IT-way. I reallyreally loved Wall-E, though. LOVED.
What were you doing at new years eve last year at 23.59?
Holding hands standing on a couch.
How are you gonna celebrate new years this year?
With one very good friend and 14 of her friends, whom are all strangers to me. Should be fun though, I love meeting new people.
What are you looking forward to in 2009?
To getting a(nother) place in CPH, preferably a dorm room or a shared apartment with a friend. And getting my economy under control.
What are you NOT looking forward to in 2009?
Exams. Bah.
Are you planning on having any kids in 2009?
Hahahaha, noo.

Happy new years!

No comments: