Thursday, November 20, 2008

What's My Age Again?

This is amazing.



Apparently the plane crash Travis Barker was involved in back in mid-September was good for something. Apparantly it's brought Travis and Mark Hoppus back to talking to Tom Delonge. Apparantly, they've made up.

I don't have the words to explain what blink-182 meant to me when I was younger. I hardly ever listen to it anymore but I can't deny the influence it had on me. I can't explain it either, but you know. I really didn't listen to that much else for years. It's sounds so fucking corny but it brought me through some tough times. It reminds me of the first few times drunk at 13. Of jumping around like maniacs with friends. Of my first boyfriend and the first break-up. It's like the soundtrack to my early teen years.

And this sort of gives (minuscule) hope of a reunion tour. And that would be fucking badass. I don't even know how I'd react. Probably quite teenish. And fangirlish. But, hey. It's allowed.

M+M's.


Lenghty post about Day & Age will be up soon.

No comments: