Wednesday, July 30, 2008

He's Back.



I can't wait for October 27th.

In other news... Well, there aren't any. My life consists of working and walking. My feet are sore because that literally is all I do. I stand up and walk all day at work and then I go for 1-2 hour long walks around the city in the evening.

I have the next 8 days off, though. My only real vacation this year. And I'm thinking I'll be bored of my ass.

Oh, yeah. I'm fairly sure I got in to Copenhagen Business School. I haven't opened the letter (because I'm not home) but I can tell from the newly updated requirements that I'm in. So now I know what I'll be doing for the next 3-5 years.

I think I'll head for bed early tonight. My plan is to watch another episode of Eureka and then go lie in bed and solve some bloody Sudoku. Shut up and stop looking at me funnily. I know.

No comments: