Saturday, April 17, 2010

The Final Push.

Hellooooo!

I am now condemning this blog to death for realzies. But as I have gotten back into photographing again lately (I haven't been doing it much in 2010 and that blows), I have missed having a place to post the results.

Drumroll.... I made a Tumblr!

Well, actually, I made a Tumblr about a year ago and forgot about it. I have so many random users at random social networks that I forget about, mostly just to keep someone else from using my name resulting in having to put a digit at the end of my URL. Case in point: RIGHT UP TOP.

http://unni.tumblr.com/

It's still new, it's still boring, but I promise to keep it updated. I'd be very happy indeed if some of you (that is, if anyone at all is still checking here) would stop by.

Thanks!

xo.

No comments: