Monday, July 20, 2009



I have no idea if this blog is alive or not right now. I sort of want it to be, but I've got no idea what I want to do with it. It needs a reinvention. Ressurrection.

I'm particularly uninspired this summer. My only time off was Roskilde and that already feels like months ago. Now it's fulltime work work work. Tomorrow it's even the classic 9-5. I do really like my job, though. Not that it's especially groundbreaking or anything, but there's always something to do (I really hate jobs where you're just bored all the time. Time moves faster when you're busy.). Also, my colleages are amazing. Almost all Swedes. But so great. Saturday night we had a meeting at our department and went out for dinner afterwards, on the company's bill. And then we all ended up drinking beer and shots while shooting pool at Floss - STILL on the company's bill. It was fucking ace.

Alas, I don't have much spare time. It's alright, really, because work is so social and busy I hardly have any energy left when I get home. I never even eat at my place anymore, because our cantine is like, THE GREATEST. The food is so good. And there's free fruit. And soft ice.

Anywho. I doubt anything'll show up here this summer. Maybe a random photo or two. I FINALLY got my camera back last weekend, but I've had no time to use it. We'll see.

Have a lovely summer, folks.

No comments: