Friday, July 18, 2008

One, Two, Three, Four.

I'm a very strange mood. It's apparantly so strange that it is noticable for others than me. Jack called and he thought I was drunk. I am no such thing. But I WILL BE.

I'm so incredibly bored. It's pretty bad. Really, really bad. All I do is work and just... nothing. I walk a lot. I mean, A LOT. 2-4 hour stretches. Just me, my iPod, and 50 % raspberry / 25 % tropical / 25 % pineapple flavored slurpees from 7/11 (TRUST ME, that is THE BEST combination. I've tried 'em all.) .. I just walk and peoplewatch and silently move my lips to the songs I listen to, sometimes with a dancemove or two added when I see fit (and yes, those last two things make people stare at me like I'm a crazy person, but what the hell do they know, anyway?)

Today's been especially bad. I've been so bloody restless. I just need to chill the fuck out, but I'm not particularly, umm... Available? for chilling. I am available for drinking, on the other hand. Very much so.

I desperately texted everybody I know (or maybe just about 3 people) and now I am getting drunk at a party. I have no idea where it is or with whom I will be performing this action (except Dominik, who is my link to said party). All I know is that it might not be a smart idea with the way I'm feeling. It's actually a crap idea. Really fucking stupid.

But who really cares, anyway? Who cares that I've got to be at work tomorrow at 7AM? It'll be fiiiine. It's not like I have to do anything that actually requires a brain.

I should probably cook some dinner, since I haven't eaten since breakfast (except for the chocolate I get from the old people that like me at work (seriously, old people LOVE me. Who knew?)). And. My point was? Oh right, I should eat. To create a proper foundation for later.

I'll catch you mothereffers on the flipside, yo.

PS: Fuck all will ever top this band.

No comments: