Monday, June 16, 2008

Update.

I kept putting off writing again, because I still don't have the pics from last Saturday and then it just got silly.

I'll just call Saturday night FUNNN and fucked and dramatic. But most of all wayyyy fun.

Then my brother came home from the States on Wednesday. My mom, my stepdad, and I waited for 6 hours at the airport Wednesday morning, because his plane was apparantly way delayed. It wasn't really that bad, and it's the first time in a very long time that I've spent that much time alone with the two and actually liked it. It was nice.

And then he came home and I've never been happier. I'm torn between not believing that he's actually here, and not believing that he was actually gone. We went and saw Iron Man on Thursday, and that movie was just COOL. I like Robert Downey Jr..

I've been working all weekend, Friday to Sunday. Saturday I did go out, though, with Ida and Mira. The concert we went to see (Sha La Las) was extremely uninspired and it was way obvious that they didn't really care to be there, so that was a bit dissapointing. Though I do like seeing them play live, it's just way more fun. And the night was fun as well, as there was this bar with a dancefloor just downstairs, and me and Mira did some good ol' bootyshakin'. The place was completely empty, and we were just dancing around. It was good fun. It's been a while since I've danced to Rihanna and that kinda stuff.

I only got two hours of sleep before Sunday so I was pretty dead yesterday.

Tomorrow I have my Psychology exam, and I don't think Imma do that great. I haven't done much revising, so it'll be my own fault. I'm not even nervous yet, which is a bad sign. I usually do the best when I've been really nervous, if that makes any sense.

Since we got kicked out of this apartment(ish) I've been looking for a new place, and I think I've finally found it. It's this awesome... I have absolutely no idea what it's called in English. It's a huge apartment in Copenhagen Ø, and there's 5 other girls aside from me sharing a kitchen, bath, and extra toilet. It's fucking awesome. Marble floors and shizz. I have to call the landlord today, but it's pretty certain that I'll get it.

One thing that sucks about it is that it's really way out of my pricerange. I'm gonna be really poor this summer. But I just need somewhere to live. I'll probably get a dorm-room before way too long.

I really need to do some psychology revising today. Ahhhh.

I'm off.

BTW, I made this while I was waiting at the airport. I think it's pretty neat:

Ida postergirl.

No comments: